Monday, January 28, 2013

What I'm Working on Anyway

So knitting, yeah...

I have been knitting the Rock Island Shawl by Jared Flood.


Incidentally I cannot get this song out of my head.  That's fine I really like that song.

Here's a picture of my progress so far.

The Rock Island Shawl is a mighty good shawl.

This promises to look very different after blocking than before.

I'm using two of my Fiesta dishes to help me out with this project.  The teacup holds my yarn as I am working from the outside of the center-pull ball that I wound.  The bowl in the background holds the project when I'm not working on it.  I love my Fiesta dishes, and I like to use them whenever, and for whatever possible.  

I have also been working on designing my own patterns.


Here are the ingredients to a pair of mittens that I have been busy with.

Pretty things.

The only other thing I'll say about the mittens right now is... Honeycomb Brioche.










No comments:

Post a Comment